2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

W
  • Locked
Please pray for me that God will open my eyes and reveal any truths to me that I need to know regarding my relationship. I also pray that God would help me get through nursing school and do really well on my test tomorrow. I pray for my family and their health and happiness and that my fiance...
Replies
2
Views
138
D
  • Locked
My husband is abusive in every way possible. I have tried everything, leaving, filing for divorce, calling police, nothing stops him. My children and I are suffering and God has told me to keep praying. I don't know what else to do. I'm tired of living like this.
2
Replies
13
Views
549
deliverance2013
D
P
  • Locked
Please pray with me that I get enough money to help ### pay her utility bill by the 15th. I need money for my car note.
Replies
2
Views
117
K
  • Locked
Please pray for me to get a job soon. I had to leave my job last August due to health conditions but am now ready to go back to work. My husband is retired and our funds are almost depleted. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.
Replies
6
Views
141
kpfromdc
K
  • Locked
I ask that you pray for my son ###. He will receive some type of discipline for making a bad choice in his life. He is a wonderful son that is attending a university and has never been in any kind of trouble until now. He has been seeking the Lord with all his heat, and wants to finish his...
Replies
2
Views
92
K
  • Locked
Pls. Pray for me as I just started going to the university. I am a shy person and am often alone. Everybody found some friends to hang out with but me. I can hear people talk behind my back, telling each other not to talk to me. Please help me for I am hurting and am so lonely.
Replies
3
Views
130
  • Locked
thank you for your prayers. Only God can know the circumstances that prevail in this life of mine. Much that has happened is purely unbelievable. I am still resting in His word. We are still under the demise of the deranged man, my finances have come to a halt, the friends who I thought were...
Replies
4
Views
177
S
  • Locked
Dear Friends, I have recently learned that an important source of income (a part-time job) will come to an end, at the end of this month. Although not much, I have been relying on it to survive for the past year. Please, Please stand with me in my prayers that the Lord will show me direction, be...
Replies
2
Views
105
G
  • Locked
At this time I would like to pray for patience, clarity and most of all continued faith. This has been the roughest week for me with my child custody court hearing and financially I left my old job that I wasn't happy with for my new job that is paying me less than half of what I was making. I'm...
Replies
2
Views
98
U
  • Locked
my name is ###, i am a Bsc holder in Accounting, ###, ###. these are my prayer request. I want God to open my ears, to hear fine, i have been having an earing problem since i was born. which results in total rejection among my families and friends. i also want God to give me the grace to...
Replies
3
Views
114
Back
Top Bottom