Please pray for me that God will open my ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter walldeye
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

walldeye

Guest
Please pray for me that God will open my eyes and reveal any truths to me that I need to know regarding my relationship. I also pray that God would help me get through nursing school and do really well on my test tomorrow. I pray for my family and their health and happiness and that my fiance would reach out to God and get saved. God has blessed me so much and I am so grateful! I'm so passionate about nursing and I really need God to help me get through each and every test. Thank you, ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. Currently, I feel like I am in a season of delay. I have been praying and preparing for my future husband for eight years now. I preserved myself and focused on serving the church and community during those years. Now I am already ###, and I know God has a divine purpose for delays and...
Replies
7
Views
217
I've been in sober living for over 3 years now and I absolutely love it here but I feel like I want to have my own home soon and I thought about moving back in with my parents but I have never had my own place and I'll be ### next month and I have been trying to save money but everything is so...
Replies
9
Views
199
So I have been at the same cleaning company for over three years now and I have been promoted to the team lead cleaner and assistant manager. I have been blessed at my job but lately there has been a lot of disrespect towards me and my authority is not taken seriously. People always call off on...
Replies
5
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom