Pls. Pray for ### as ### just started going ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kikits
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kikits

Guest
Pls. Pray for me as I just started going to the university. I am a shy person and am often alone. Everybody found some friends to hang out with but me. I can hear people talk behind my back, telling each other not to talk to me. Please help me for I am hurting and am so lonely.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear God, please watch over ### and help ### at school. Let ### feel your love and comfort. Give ### the strength to overcome shyness and develop strong relationships.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I just started exercising 3 weeks ago. I’m pre-diabetic so I need to lose weight. Please, pray I lose weight soon and my A1C goes down and back to normal also please please pray for my allergies to get better and for a new and better paid job for me. Thank you all.
Replies
9
Views
416
I just started a new job and I have been so nervous about it. I was let go almost a year ago from another job not within the same field and ever since I feel at loss and don’t have confidence in myself. I know I can do well within this position. I’m looking for prayers to help me find confidence...
Replies
9
Views
402
Healing for ### who just started chemotherapy after surgery due to tumor in his large intestine Healing for ### from excessive gas and excessive internal heat which ### can not explain. ### has immigration challenge in Canada God to grant ### a breakthrough
Replies
4
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,597
Messages
16,801,133
Members
650,123
Latest member
Brtoarath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom