2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

D
  • Locked
Dear God, And Dear ###, And Dear holy spirit This will be the month I reach both financial freedom and this will also be the month that the holy spirit perfects my behavior and that I with ease enjoy the easy benefits of perfected behavior in my relationships with others and myself I know...
Replies
3
Views
126
A
  • Locked
Prayer request for my folks :- Please pray for the below people, as only God can help them out with their unfortunate situation !! 1) ### (about ### yrs old) has schizophrenia. His life is a complete mess as he doesn't know what he's doing. His wife ### (about ### yrs old) is very obese /...
Replies
3
Views
157
S
  • Locked
Please help my boyfriend figure out why the sales numbers at his company are way down. Please help his company to find out the reason sales are down and correct the problem. Please do not let them blame each other. Help them become a team and figure out why people are not buying their...
Replies
3
Views
135
T
  • Locked
Please pray that my girlfriend will be okay and if she has surgery that it's done safely, and the problem is eliminated. There has been red waste, not brown, and this is the result of internal bleeding. She's at a doctor's office now, but she'll probably have to go to the emergency room later...
Replies
5
Views
201
S
  • Locked
God I'm so depressed..Nothing seems to inspire me and nothing seems to work in my favor.Work is no longer a source of inspiration but frustration..It even becomes worse because I stay alone. I usually act strong when encouraging my fellow Christians but this time around, my inner wellsprings...
Replies
8
Views
254
  • Locked
please pray for my sons ### and ###. please pray for their health safety protection and provision. please pray for ### that he gets safely to and from school today. Thank You Father for Your Goodness, Your Grace, Your Mercy, Your Patience, in Jesus' name. Thank you everyone for your prayers.
Replies
3
Views
153
  • Locked
I am totally overwhelmed with life right now! Need to get through this week in 1 piece!
Replies
4
Views
140
  • Locked
Lord, I continue pray for ### ..Thursday the 14th is fast approaching. I pray Lord that you lead ### to the clear the path to him return home. Let those that stand against him fall to the way side as he walks by. Lord, provide your word for his guidance and strength in this issue, keep his faith...
Replies
3
Views
142
B
  • Locked
I have strayed away on my faith, and my life as well as my families has gone downhill the past few years. I haven't found a woman to settle with and my financial situation isn't so good either. I have made some choices that I feel have led to some of this. And I am ready to change my lifestyle...
Replies
4
Views
101
  • Locked
Continue prayers for my husband's ### business, we are very behind in our bills. I want to Thank You very much for your prayers in our behalf. ###
Replies
4
Views
113
Back
Top Bottom