2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me. I genuinely and graciously appreciate all the prayers and blessings I have received. Please pray that any current and upcoming doctors appointments prove to be in my favor, and that the Lord will bless me with many more years to do his work, and come into my life...
Replies
4
Views
102
  • Locked
Please pray my co-worker ### would be blessed with confidence that comes from God! Pray he will also have all good report from the Doctor on all his labwork. Pray he will eat healthier and make it a habit. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
3
Views
141
  • Locked
I've post anything because I wasn't able to paid my internet bill. I truly need a financial blessing to paid my bills and to pay everybody back that have help us. I pray everyday for my ### to found a job. He have been constant put in application. I pray for favor for my ### and the doors...
Replies
3
Views
108
B
  • Locked
Was praying for 4 months now for relationship restoration with ### and now his gf is pregnant. I don't know what to do....please pray for me.
Replies
5
Views
136
  • Locked
I have been suffering from acne for many years. Would like some prayer for God to heal it or make me at peace with it.
Replies
3
Views
167
  • Locked
Please pray for me a miracle deliverance and opening from the totally broken marriage life.
Replies
3
Views
91
  • Locked
Oh holy Angels of war from heaven, protect my life, children, sisters, brother, parents, husband, mother-in-law, and her children from evil spirits, especially evil spirits being sent from my clan that I shouldn't succeed in my life. Oh Lord, don't allow the seed of my enemies to bear fruits in...
Replies
5
Views
263
  • Locked
Pray my wife gets cleared of her sickle cell she's had it since birth it's hard to go to hospital cos we have little money but just pray it goes away in Jesus name she will be healed.
Replies
5
Views
121
  • Locked
Hi plz pray for me and my wife it's our 1 year but we're struggling it's hard. We need help financially and spiritually. Just keep us in prayer. Thanks ###
Replies
3
Views
121
  • Locked
Gentle ### and Actress ### Happy Chinese New Year! Our Father in Heaven ... Ring Out, Wild Bells (from "In Memoriam") by ### (England 1809-1892) This great New Year piece belongs almost as well to every day in the year, since it expresses a social ideal of justice and happiness. Ring out...
Replies
4
Views
211
Back
Top Bottom