Holly Protection Against ### Life and ### Family From Evil Spirits Coming From ### Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOANITAH

Disciple of Prayer
Oh holy Angels of war from heaven, protect my life, children, sisters, brother, parents, husband, mother-in-law, and her children from evil spirits, especially evil spirits being sent from my clan that I shouldn't succeed in my life. Oh Lord, don't allow the seed of my enemies to bear fruits in the name of JESUS, I pray Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
This is a warfare prayer that was given to me and I would like to extend this blessing to you.

Heavenly Father, I bow in worship and praise before you. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus Christ, and claim the protection of the blood for my family, my finances, my home, my spirit, soul and body. I surrender myself completely in every area of my life to you. I take a stand against all the workings of the devil that would try and hinder me and my family from best serving you. I address myself only to the true and living God and refuse any involvement of Satan in my prayer. Satan, I command you and all of your demon forces of darkness, in the name of Jesus Christ, to leave my presence. I bring the blood of Jesus Christ between the devil and my family, my home, my finances, my spirit, soul and body. I declare, therefore, that Satan and his wicked spirits are subject to me in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Furthermore, in my own life today I destroy and tear down all the strongholds of Satan and smash the plans of Satan that have been formed against me and my family. I tear down the strongholds of the devil against my mind, and I surrender my mind to you, blessed Holy Spirit. I affirm, Heavenly Father, that you have not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). Therefore, I resist the spirit of fear, in the name of Jesus, the son of the Living God, and I refuse to fear, refuse to doubt, refuse to worry, because I have authority and power over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means hurt me (Luke 10:19). I claim complete and absolute victory over the forces of darkness in the name of Jesus and I bind the devil and command him to loosen my peace, joy, prosperity and every member of my family for the Glory of God and by faith, I call it done.

I break and smash the strongholds of Satan formed against my emotions today and I give my emotions to you. I destroy the strongholds of Satan against my body today and I give my body to you, realizing that I am the temple of the Holy Ghost (1 Corinthians 3:16-17; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20). Again, I cover myself with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and pray that the Holy Ghost would bring all the work of the crucifixion, all the work of Resurrection, all the work of the Ascension of the Lord Jesus Christ into my life today. I surrender my life and possessions to you. I refuse to fear, worry, or be discouraged in the name of Jesus. I will not hate, envy or show any type of bitterness toward my brothers and sisters or my enemies, but I will love them with the love of God shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost (Romans 5:5).

Open my eyes and show me the areas of my life that do not please you and give me the strength, grace and wisdom to remove any sin or weight that would prevent our close fellowship. Work in me to cleanse me from all ground that would give the Devil a foothold against me. I claim in every way the victory of the Cross over all satanic forces in my life. I pray in the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ, with thanksgiving and I welcome all the ministry of the Holy Spirit. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Protect my family from evil spirits
Replies
9
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom