If this was not your husband, pray for God's direction. He may be protecting you from this relationship and may have something much much better for you!
Dear Lord, Please direct this christian's steps. Lord you are our counselor, and you are our Abba Father who comforts and guides us. You are our shepherd who can lead us beside quiet streams and green pastures. Help this christian know what steps to take and how to pray in this new situation. We pray for your blessings on this unborn child and for their salvation. Lord I pray for forgiveness where feelings have been hurt. I pray for reconciliation if vows of marriage were taken before you. I pray for peace that passes all understanding for this christian today and contentment in the direction she should now go! Bless her with confidence. Help her to see herself as your beautiful daughter, the daughter of a king! She is blessed and loved by you Lord! You are able to provide her with a loving husband that is obedient to you! Bring her a good christian man, either this one or the one you have prepared for her instead.
In Jesus Name
Amen