Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonHendo

Disciple of Prayer
Hi plz pray for me and my wife it's our 1 year but we're struggling it's hard. We need help financially and spiritually. Just keep us in prayer. Thanks ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord God I pray for ### and his family, grant their request oh Lord accdg to Your will.. I know Lord and believe that You have the greatest plan for them. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I'm trying to find prayers for my mother. She has been suffering with severe ### for years and we are unable to afford the care she needs. It's very hard to get anyone to help us. There has been so much going on in life recently for us that it's really hard to keep our heads up. I'm...
Replies
12
Views
170
i’m struggling with my addiction. It’s been very hard for me to stop completely this time around. Lord Jesus, I really need your help Lord Jesus I really need your hand to heal my love Lord Jesus I need you to heal my health and just heal me. Lord Jesus, I’ve been trying to stop smoking for at...
Replies
12
Views
219
Please Lord Jesus Christ please provide for me my own home my own husband from You ( no counterfeit husband) and financial stability a good life. please heal me and my entire family. if my husband need healing deliverance and so do i do so. I'm getting older. I have absolutely no support when it...
Replies
6
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,610
Messages
16,801,231
Members
650,130
Latest member
Kraoldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom