2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

A
  • Locked
Prayer Request for two-year-old child in intensive care in hospital diabetic., Named ### ### ###, request prayer and healing in the name of Christ Prayer Request for two-year-old child in intensive care in hospital diabetic., Named ### ### ###, request prayer and healing in the name of Christ...
Replies
4
Views
101
  • Locked
Please pray that my new friendship with a Christian woman grows. I am so happy to finally have another female friend to talk to, especially one who is a Christian.
Replies
6
Views
110
J
  • Locked
God's mercy and grace upon me and family
Replies
5
Views
226
  • Locked
Please pray for a quick financial blessing. I have to move by next week, as of today, I have to pay my car note and get about $### to move. In total, I need about $###. I will have about $### by next week. I do not want to borrow from my family/friends. I really do not think I could get the...
Replies
9
Views
273
B
  • Locked
There is a fourth man standing there in the fire.. you are not alone. He knows all of our pain. He loves us so much! Holy spirit keep us strong give us courage to stand! Lord make your presence known to us. We know you draw near to the brokenhearted. Cover us with your armor... peace...
Replies
2
Views
282
  • Locked
I wanted to cut myself again today. I feel myself giving up. I'm losing my belief in God. I feel like my prayers are for nothing. I convinced myself that my prayers don't get answered. When I pray now, I feel like my hopes are too high or don't meet the standards of having enough faith. I...
Replies
16
Views
341
tnarender
T
  • Locked
I ask you to pray for God to heal this awful and extremely hurt that I face each and everyday of being alone. Please pray for God to make me not crave love and companionship and not to feel lonely. I'm so deeply lonely that, that's all I can think and worry about, I can't get over this by...
Replies
3
Views
118
  • Locked
My friend ### met with an accident. He is having a broken knee. Pray that God give him the guidance for proper treatment and cure him totally. In Jesus name. ###
Replies
3
Views
163
  • Locked
I pray for strength and wisdom to overcome a particular situation I am through now. My ex-girlfriend broke up with me almost two months ago, it was her thing as she never overcame some feelings towards her a boyfriend she had before me. I don't want to have any foes here and I accepted that fact...
Replies
5
Views
123
  • Locked
Lots of thanks to this site and the members who always take time to pray for us that we can reach our daily needs thank you so much because I posted my prayer that I need some money to pay school fees for those whom I am looking after. I thank the Lord that He has enabled me to pay for them...
Replies
4
Views
96
Back
Top Bottom