2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
In my heart I know I still love ### so very much, of course I want her to be happy no matter what. If it was we could never be more than what we had before our argument about 2 and half months, I could and would accept this, I want ### to be happy no matter what. If ### did meet someone else...
Replies
5
Views
137
  • Locked
Please pray that I can be successful in school this semester. Pray that I am able to focus (and stay focused) on my schoolwork (and take care of our home, my husband and our ### kids, and fulfill all my church obligations). Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
91
brokenarrow
B
  • Locked
Please pray for my family as we try to get our house ready to close on a sale. We have so much work to do to it before closing and trying to keep our company going along with getting all this done is weighing heavy on us. Please pray for everything to go smoothly and the sale go through without...
Replies
4
Views
78
O
  • Locked
I've been praying and praying about a new job opportunity and a stronger relationship filled with love and joy. It just gets harder day by day praying and yet no answer. I'm starting to lose hope and faith. I'm lost in life and confused, yet I'm only ###. Seems like my life is heading down hill...
Replies
7
Views
265
  • Locked
I ask you to pray for God to heal this awful and extremely hurt that I face each and everyday of being alone. Please pray for God to make me not crave love and companionship and not to feel lonely. I'm so deeply lonely that, that's all I can think and worry about, I can't get over this by...
Replies
9
Views
155
  • Locked
I am high on a list of eligible applicants for ### PD here in ###. I was a cop for years over a decade ago but got very ill with ### disease and was unable to work for over ### years. During my illness I amassed back child support which hangs over me like a guillotine. I beg for mercy, grace...
Replies
5
Views
128
C
  • Locked
My ### is recovering from cancer treatment and cannot work. Please pray that our financial problems will be resolved soon. Thank You
2
Replies
19
Views
275
  • Locked
Heavenly father, we ask today to help those who are suffering from depression, panic disorder and anxiety. Lots of people suffer a lot and they need prayer support and may Jesus heal them all and fill them with the power of the Holy Spirit. Dear Jesus have mercy on those who are ill and those...
Replies
8
Views
236
  • Locked
Are you not feeling loved today by your husband or wife? Do not allow the enemy to tell you a lie that you are not loved! God loves you. You may be feeling many other emotions like rejection or abandonment today instead of love. You may be overwhelmed by your circumstances with the many...
Replies
4
Views
173
  • Locked
Jesus you know I have tried, and tried to get into the oaks at ### and ###. They are close by for I don't have a car, and I have experience in the field area. You know I am a hard worker, and always go above and beyond. I just pray you show me favor, and bless me with a job at one of those...
Replies
6
Views
76
Back
Top Bottom