2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Hello everybody, I hope that everyone is doing good. I ask that you continue to keep me in your prayers. I have been going through these legal issues for well over a year now. I have court again on the 25th and my attorney is trying to get me to take a plea deal. Pray that God will not allow me...
Replies
9
Views
133
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter and son-in-law to have a safe road trip through the mountainous snow between ### and ###. Thanks and may God Bless your ministry.
Replies
7
Views
153
  • Locked
Please can my Pray warriors brothers and sisters pray for me and my step daughter ###, ###, and ###. I'm their mom and I'm all they have. ### is wanting to commit suicide because my Husband ### is so cold to all of us. ### doesn't ever want to move home. I had to leave him again because he isn't...
Replies
7
Views
185
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter ### who has quit smoking last week; after ### years. Thanks God Bless your ministry
Replies
8
Views
120
  • Locked
### is having surgery tomorrow on his leg and knee very extensive will take at least ### hrs. would you please say a prayer for ### In Jesus name?
Replies
7
Views
140
A
  • Locked
I have a recurring infection and no money to go to the doctor. Please pray for ### to be healed quickly.
Replies
5
Views
98
  • Locked
Father turn my husband ###'s heart towards you and the things of eternal nature. Please help him to see how deceived he is and that the ways of this world are not worthy of his time. Lord I pray that my boys will find their hope and future in you. Lord I pray that I would remain steadfast in the...
Replies
7
Views
141
  • Locked
Please pray that I sell a couple of rings I really need the money right now.
Replies
8
Views
115
W
  • Locked
Thank you all for viewing and praying for me last week. I'll never be able to tell you how I appreciate your prayers to our Father on my behalf. Thank you. I ask now for your scriptural, prayer help with being more focused. Focus, resolve, dedication - all of those things. I want to lead what...
Replies
7
Views
117
M
  • Locked
need immediate peace over family situation...###, '###', '###' and '###'...### is causing great distress and destroying our family...thx
Replies
8
Views
137
Back
Top Bottom