2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord I come to you in humble submission and ask please to break the chains of addiction from my ###. It causes mental instability and you call us to have a sound mind. Break it rite now lord. With many praying you no I am tired and desperate lord. No more. Cause all meaning harm to be gone in...
Replies
6
Views
167
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change for the better. And send me a job. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
120
N
  • Locked
Pray that God will open the eyes of my prodigal ###'s heart and let him see Jesus. Also stand with me in prying for God to put a hedge of thorns around him so that all he does that is against God fails, and his lover loses interest. Amen
Replies
6
Views
159
  • Locked
Patty Ann left me Joel 5 months ago, she is struggling with God. I have been talking with her for a couple of weeks now. She is back and forth now, one day she loves me and then the next day she doesn't. I told her to have faith in him, she told me she has zero faith, and the only way she...
Replies
8
Views
183
L
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Thank you for teaching me about reliance on you and continue to bring blessing to my day, although I have sinned all the times (evil thoughts, lust, greed, anger/unforgiving…). Lord you are good, you know everything and you love us. You know what’s the best for us. I trust that you...
Replies
5
Views
122
  • Locked
please pray for me i dont know why my parents are angry with me now also.. i am here becoz of my husband official work.. when it gets over i wil go but my mother is yelling at me... when my husband is out for his work. please pray that what ever bad things they ave in their heart let all this...
Replies
5
Views
147
  • Locked
Father God in heaven I ask you through the precious blood of your son Jesus that you comfort, heal, guide, provide, and have mercy on each and everyone one of us on this prayer site and may all our prayers be answered and deliver us all from darkness and lead us into your precious light in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
92
  • Locked
please prayer warriors pray for me.. i need all your prayers my husband has gone now to see the loan how far it's been processed i pray that he should get his loan amount soon and solve the financial problems in my family please pray for the loan has to be passed.
Replies
6
Views
122
  • Locked
Please pray for my ###. I don't know what's wrong with him. He is sick. Please pray for deliverance from him and please pray for my exam tomorrow that I can get well prepared for it even though my ### is bothering me.
Replies
7
Views
124
  • Locked
Wisdom and direction. Peace in this home. Healing of my son's mental illness. Protection and no more anger. No more rebellion and for him to give self completely to God.
Replies
7
Views
111
Back
Top Bottom