Dear God, Please change for the better. And send me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee Tee

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear God, Please change for the better. And send me a job. - In Jesus name Amen.
 
May this request be granted according to Your will oh Lord In Jesus Name AMEN and AMEN
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

G R O U N D S H A K I N G PRAYERS FOR ME PLEASE. DEAR GOD, PLEASE, HELP ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE PROTECT ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. AMEN. ALSO PLEASE ACCEPT MY OTHER PRAYERS ASWELL. AMEN. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. PLEASE.
Replies
5
Views
109
Dear God, please help me, dear God, please protect me, dear God, please keep me safe, dear God please accept my prayers, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
117
Dear God, please hear my prayers, Dear God, please accept my prayers. I sincerely need your help. Amen. (Please remember me in your prayers, please)
Replies
6
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom