2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

C
  • Locked
my wife left me on June 1, 2012, and filed for divorce soon after. I don't know what to do or what to pray for. I have just been praying that God would bless her. Please pray that God would bless ###.
Replies
8
Views
137
  • Locked
TO ALL MY PRAYER WORRIORS, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PRAYERS THAT YOU'VE SENT UP TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER, HE ANSWERED ALL THE REQUEST THAT I WROTE, (ABOUT MY TWO ADULT ### AND MY ###) GOD IS GOOD IF ONLY YOU JUST GIVE HIM A CHANCE!!!!!
Replies
5
Views
117
  • Locked
praise God pray for ### has ### is going to school today for journey mercies, for understanding between ### and the principal after a send of from school, if given a second chance God to give ### wisdom and understanding in ### studies and inward peace
Replies
4
Views
117
  • Locked
In the name of Jesus I love that man Lord in the name of Jesus let us be able to communicate Lord restore in his heart forgiveness pray for my family that God will bring us more closer my children let us be so close and full of love Jesus heal us we lost our son brother to suicide our mom to...
Replies
4
Views
154
Replies
4
Views
146
  • Locked
I know this may seem small in the scope of things that are going on in the world and in personal lives but I have a desire for a relationship that leads to marriage. Please pray for me that the Lord will guide me and direct me in this area and that He will make it clear about if He is leading me...
Replies
6
Views
110
  • Locked
please pray for ### that ### should be back home safe.
Replies
6
Views
141
  • Locked
Pray that God will deliver and set free ###, tired of being tired.
Replies
5
Views
116
  • Locked
Lord I lay at your feet and humbly pray and ask you to forgive me of my sins. I ask you kindly Lord if you could please restore my marriage and heal my husband and my hearts. My husband has left me and is now with another woman. Please bring Life to my husband and this other woman. Please show...
Replies
7
Views
252
  • Locked
I am sinking in financial debts and I just don't know what to do.
Replies
8
Views
134
Back
Top Bottom