praise God pray for ### has ### is going ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

akinyi

Humble Prayer Partner
praise God pray for ### has ### is going to school today for journey mercies, for understanding between ### and the principal after a send of from school, if given a second chance God to give ### wisdom and understanding in ### studies and inward peace
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I’m not sure what to do, and in all honesty, I’m not sure if, other than praying if there’s anything that I could or should do. May God’s Will Be Done. All I can say is God Is Great! Let’s just say, the culmination of over ### years of very stupid Very foolish lifestyle...
Replies
10
Views
132
Glory to the King of kings, He broke the silence between my spouse to be and I last night after several days during this stretch of time where the enemy attempted and failed (I praise you, Jesus) to isolate her and I from each other. I was asleep so I missed her call but she called me...
Replies
8
Views
190
Praise the name of Jesus my ### had overnight miracle recovery and we were able to keep our plan today. Thanks to all who prayed and praise God for His help🙌🎉🙏mercy..and power.
Replies
6
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom