2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
God loves you all so much. He is so wanting you to know that he cares about your every need. He hears your every cry. His desire is for your heart after him. I just pray that peace would be over all of you. That God would work out every situation you're in to come out better than when it...
Replies
4
Views
125
A
  • Locked
Long story short, I upset this guy I really like by making a judgmental comment against him (not intentionally, of course). He since deleted me off -banned site- and seems to be completely avoiding me now whenever we work together (he is my coworker). Please pray that he will open his heart and...
Replies
5
Views
222
  • Locked
Please pray for my family I've been waiting for God's answer so bad. Our God is great always. No matter what, I'll follow him. I'm asking prayer for my husband and ### for God to put big fire between them. That lady stealing him away from me and my boy.
Replies
3
Views
134
  • Locked
God Protect my marriage. I committed adultery and wasn't living the life Christ wanted, I took the step of ending it to get right with God and now the woman is threatening my marriage. Just pray the blood of Christ cover my marriage in protection and that Satan be bound in this all and that my...
Replies
6
Views
165
  • Locked
for the past 2 weeks or so I have been experiencing anal bleeding and my ### won't listen. Please pray that my ### will finally bring me to the doctor because it's getting worse every day
Replies
3
Views
97
  • Locked
Prayer for my son. Tomorrow is his ###th birthday. He has to appear in court regarding an old DWI that has drug on for over ### years. Thank you Lord for blessing me with such a wonderful young man in my life. Thank you for helping him to break any addiction alcohol has had over his life. Lift...
Replies
5
Views
154
G
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please help my friends in their time of need. They have been wrongly accused of some very serious charges and not one of them deserve any of the punishment they may get. Every single one of them are the most loving, gentle human beings I have ever met. If I could switch roles with...
Replies
3
Views
124
P
  • Locked
Hello all. My name is ###. I have sought help for depression and anxiety for over half my life, but have not benefited from any treatment provided to me: over ### different medications, ### sessions of electro-convulsive shock therapy (ECT), countless hours of counseling therapy, etc. My body...
Replies
7
Views
106
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please help my family in our time of need. for ### help him have strength in his fight against cancer. and my mom for her to see a path through the tough times to come, and for me, to help them shoulder their burden. thank you for your prayers. in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
104
T
  • Locked
prayer to heal ###'s eyesight
Replies
6
Views
141
Back
Top Bottom