Please pray for ### family I've been waiting for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie

Beloved of All
Please pray for my family I've been waiting for God's answer so bad. Our God is great always. No matter what, I'll follow him. I'm asking prayer for my husband and ### for God to put big fire between them. That lady stealing him away from me and my boy.
 
God restore this marriage to what you want it to be, full of love and full of you. Break off anything there that threatens it and bind Satan and bring restoration.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i've been waiting for correction of an admin mistake, and for my salary to be paid for work done in February and March (in previous job), but to this day, nothing; i am to call the officer in charge in a few hours, please kindly pray that everything may be sorted out at last. Thank you very much...
Replies
9
Views
464
please join me pray for my ### Visa I applied in ### last year but there's a lot of delay it's already 1 year now since I've been waiting for my visa I feel like my life is on hold because I needed to go to school but I can't go to school due to the delay
Replies
7
Views
564
I've been waiting for so many years to be married but still I have not been able to do it. I liked so far many girls but no one ever reaponce me. I can not understand the reason behind this. No one ever answered me whom I liked & loved very much. Please pray for me that God answer my every question.
Replies
8
Views
452
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom