2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Thank you Lord for all your grace because of which I am here today. I Pray for my ### who is not keeping well and I request all prayer warriors to take a minute and pray for my ### to recover soon. I pray for bringing back peace in my family which has been spoil by me. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
2
Views
86
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, I haven't lived my life yet, and my life have been nothing but sensless. Jesus please give me a purpose in life, something that has a real meaning. Jesus my head have been hurting for a while and I haven't been to the ###, Jesus please heal the sickness in my head, in your name Jesus...
Replies
3
Views
172
J
  • Locked
Importance Of Financial Ratios All financial ratios are so important for a small businessman. A businessman needs to focus on all financial ratios like liquidity ratio, debt management ratio, asset management ratio, and profitability ratio, etc. If a businessman maintains these ratios, then he...
Replies
2
Views
143
M
  • Locked
Hi there, my name is ### and in Nov. 2012 my mom got bells palsy in the right side of her face. It has not improved at all and is greatly affecting her vision and speech. It makes me sad everyday when I hear what she is unable to do and how unhappy it makes her to see herself like that. Please...
Replies
2
Views
76
J
  • Locked
My three year old son ### is suffering from acute ear infections for a long time and the doctor also said that he has acute mastoditis for which he will be having X ray done and audiometry & tympanometry done. He has also got a very tiny mass behind his right ear. Please pray that all the...
Replies
4
Views
97
K
  • Locked
Hi. Please pray for this little kid named ### ### ###. He suffered from neuroblastoma cancer. The cancer had come back! We all believe Lord Jesus can heal. Please pray for this kid. I believe God will answer prayers.
Replies
5
Views
123
L
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus Please heal me and my family in whatever diseases we have. Please Lord Jesus allow us again to be a happy family, free from all illness. Please touch me, my husband and my children to heal whatever diseases and illness. We promise we'll be more good to others. Please forgive us...
Replies
3
Views
147
  • Locked
Since my move to ### I have not found a church to attend I'm praying that God will lead me and my husband who has yet to meet God in his heart to lead us to a church where we can grow spiritually. For now I have been following livinglife qt daily and can't say enough how much I enjoy this...
Replies
4
Views
110
  • Locked
Will everyone go into agreement with me in prayer that God will give me freedom from my legal issues. Pray that he will give me a sign before I go to court on the ###th. Please pray that I remain with my family. God bless.
Replies
4
Views
101
  • Locked
Lord please, I ask that you will hear me. Lord, I'm becoming so depressed because of what happened. Lord, I'm asking that at some point you will bring him back, that you will help him to see. Please Lord, it makes me terribly sad to think of him not being in my life. Lord, I love him so much and...
Replies
2
Views
100
Back
Top Bottom