2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

F
  • Locked
First of all, I thank God for healing my dad who has been admitted in the hospital for a week. I would like to thank all who prayed for me. Secondly, I thank God for life and health in my family and request for prayers to stand firm and have faith all through. Thirdly, I pray and request for...
Replies
2
Views
112
T
  • Locked
Plz pray I've been so sad I have one sister who I love so much plz pray God heals her mentally and for myself to feel better about myself and find a diet that works for me God bless I have so much going on inside of me please pray to you in advance
Replies
5
Views
158
  • Locked
Oh sweet Jesus, help me that from this year of ### and for the rest of my life with you, grant me with your divine mercy, favour, peace, love and protection that I can be able to bring the tithe in your house. Plz Lord open my doors of finances, I know you are the Lord of today and forever as...
Replies
3
Views
100
  • Locked
lord i command every evil alter erected against the destines of my ### on this site and there families to catch fire now in Jesus' name!i bomb every coven and shrine set up to swallow their wealth,health,and lives now in Jesus' name!I uproot every planting of hell in their lives now by...
Replies
2
Views
181
D
  • Locked
Good evening, may our Lord bless each and everyone one of you this evening. Lately things have been happening in my life, our life for me and my family. A couple of weeks ago we were debating moving to another city, primarily because of my husband's health, finances have also been a little...
Replies
2
Views
137
A
  • Locked
Please pray with me. I have to teach a women's bible study. I never had to teach a bible study before. The study is on prayer. Please with me that God will move on the hearts of each women who will attend. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will move in a miracle way and he will give me what I...
Replies
4
Views
129
  • Locked
Dear Sir, Request you to pray for my sister who is going in difficult situation, her husband got slip disc and she is not keeping well, her neighbors are doing black magic in her house daughter is facing lot of problem in life kindly pray for her and I also have still not got a job - ###
Replies
4
Views
118
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ### she is having trouble in her marriage.
Replies
3
Views
104
  • Locked
who can relate to these words? by casting crowns: oh what i would do to have the kind of faith it takes to come out of this boat i'm in, on to the crashing waves, to step out of my comfort zone onto the realm of the unknown where Jesus is, and he's holding out his hand... but the waves are...
Replies
3
Views
134
  • Locked
Still praying for my sick friend, my brother who is so bitter in life and doesn't have a job but has a family to look after and also brings distress to the family. Jehovah Jireh Jehova who is, who was and will always be shall answer my prayer in Jesus name.
Replies
3
Views
199
Back
Top Bottom