2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that I successfully pass my exam tomorrow & that I win the competition. May God give me strength, energy and that I may be focused.
Replies
3
Views
207
?
  • Locked
Lord I pray that you feel this emptiness in my life and heart. Lord I pray for ### and ###'s physical and mental health, in Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
142
  • Locked
Pray that I'm given tomorrow off so that I can make it on time to the exam. I ask my superiors if I could use my vacation to take my day off tomorrow (Wednesday) to be ready for the exam. Pray that they let me take the full day off without any issues.
Replies
3
Views
131
  • Locked
Dear Lord it has been a while that I didn't post prayers here. I am praying Lord the same prayer that You will grant my husband a permanent job or any that will bring us together. Last time he was interviewed the interviewer was impressed we were hoping that my husband will get a job but...
Replies
3
Views
103
  • Locked
Please pray for my skin and liver! Thankyou
Replies
6
Views
102
F
  • Locked
HI! IM ### i want a good abroad marriage proposal and hoping that this year i get it coz my age is increasing. my mother - ### to get cured of arthritics pain my brother - ### get success in business my friend - ### get pregnant my sister - get good health please pray for us i will be...
Replies
5
Views
218
  • Locked
### hatred and vengeance in his heart. May God fill you with peace and forgiveness from Heaven to let go of hatred and revenge. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
144
F
  • Locked
PLEASE HELP ME ### TO GET ABROAD PROPOSAL PLEASE ### TO GET RELIEF FROM PAIN
Replies
3
Views
117
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for me that God will help me, strengthen me and protect me. I felt oppression and need God's help. Nothing is impossible with God. Lord help us in Jesus name amen.
Replies
5
Views
133
  • Locked
Father wrap my friend ### in your loving arms and continue to heal him in all ways as only you can. Thank you that his biopsy came back cancer free show him how to love and be loved in return again Father, I need You to help me to know what to say that will be helpful in building ### up rather...
Replies
7
Views
249
madamlouvet
M
Back
Top Bottom