Hear Me Oh Lord...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy34

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord it has been a while that I didn't post prayers here. I am praying Lord the same prayer that You will grant my husband a permanent job or any that will bring us together. Last time he was interviewed the interviewer was impressed we were hoping that my husband will get a job but unfortunately he didn't. Lord You know what we have been through it is very hard being away from my husband we are married for ### years now and still we are apart it is so hurt really Lord. Please have mercy I know we are not worthy but by Your grace Lord I know that it is Your will for us to be prosperous and happy. I always have a heavy heart everyday I am in tears I love my husband and I know You bless us each other to be a partner in life. Thank You Lord that I am here again in this site bless each and everyone here. Thank you... AMEN
 
give the things in God's hand unexpected things will happen... and 1 thing if your husband has not got this job... God has kept a great job for him don't worry...

I will pray for you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I plan to meet with the neighbor again this coming Sunday and will try to discuss with her the pricing of the lot sale, as the previous rate that I gave is not feasible since the illegal occupants which is her previous tenant is still occupying the lot and her lot, so the...
Replies
11
Views
192
Every conspiracy at my place of work be overturned and return to the plotters in Jesus's mighty name. Implant my love and interest in the heart of the decision maker by the power of the holy spirit. My job extension be approved with ease in Jesus's mighty name.
Replies
9
Views
192
Dear Lord Father, am really sorry for all the sins I have committed since I was born until now. I believe all my troubles now are a result of my sins. I know that Jesus has freed me already with His stripes. I am currently reaping the consequences. I pray that these be over now. I am sorry, oh...
Replies
10
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom