Help Of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

hofmeisterella

Humble Prayer Warrior
I ask for prayer for me that God will help me, strengthen me and protect me. I felt oppression and need God's help. Nothing is impossible with God. Lord help us in Jesus name amen.
 
DO NOT FEAR!

ISAIAH 41:10

"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning. I need some desperate help with a prayer. My family and i have been in financial lockdown since january this year. we are on the brink of losing our home, we wont be able to pay for school fees this month end. My Fiance, ###, has had her bank account frozen since january and we...
Replies
10
Views
166
Please pray that God bless ### with a work and heal ### as ### is sick.
Replies
9
Views
127
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME FOR THE SERIOUS AND URGENT REQUESTS I HAVE LIFTED UP TO MY ABBA-DADDY-GOD IN JESUS'S NAME VERY SPECIFICALLY TODAY I NEED IMPORTANT HELP WITH SERIOUS AND URGENT MATTERS AND MAY MY HEAVENLY FATHER GOD SEND JUST THE RIGHT HELP TO AND FOR ME IN JESUS'S NAME AND I WISH TO...
Replies
5
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom