Financial help and Gods giving hands

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift you and your family before the Lord in these past days and to bring your financial lockdown since January before His throne of grace.

We have been praying specifically for relief from the burden you have carried, for protection over your home, for provision for the school fees due at the end of the month, for the release of your fiance's bank account that has been frozen since January and holds all of her salaries, for deliverance from the debt you have taken on to keep your family going, and for strength and rest as you have shared that you are so tired. We have also been praying for your motorcycle and for the investigation into the engine that failed at such low mileage, that it would proceed with favor and a good outcome for you. We continue to claim over you the promise you have been holding onto, that no weapon formed against you shall prosper, as written in Isaiah 54:17, and we pray that the Lord will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory as promised in Phil 4:19.

If your request has been answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We remain here to stand with you and to bring these needs before the Father.

We pray in Jesus Name that God will open His giving hands over you, provide for you and your family, grant you peace that passes understanding, and guide every decision and investigation concerning you. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly ask for your prayers today. I am in a very difficult situation and in great need of financial support. I have a debt of AED ###, which I took to support my family here in the UAE. When we came here four years ago, my salary was very low, and my husband was unemployed for six months. To...
Replies
7
Views
406
Dear ###....help me pray to God, I want God to bless me with a husband this year ### and am asking God for financial help in my education. I am starting school this April on the 13, ###. I need financial help to pay for my fees.
Replies
6
Views
317
Oh God, Please Help Me. I am desperately in need of your help as my Children (Three) are waiting to go to school, but I have no Job for their Fees, books, uniform, transport. I am In a Die-Hard situation as my Children are eagerly waiting to go to school and I am unable to tell them anything as...
Replies
9
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,915
Members
650,891
Latest member
Scuamond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom