Pray That I Successfully Pass My Exam Tomorrow & Win The Competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nina007

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that I successfully pass my exam tomorrow & that I win the competition. May God give me strength, energy and that I may be focused.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone I would be really grateful if you could pray that I pass my USMLE Step 1 exam on the 23rd of February, 2026. This is the biggest exam of my life till date and I’ve worked hard to get to where I am. Please pray that I pass this exam and get one step closer to being a doctor.
Replies
7
Views
318
I come before you Heavenly Father and I ask you Lord to please be with me while I study today. I have been studying diligently. I am nervous for tomorrow's exam and filled with doubt, but I know you say to not fear and to lay it at your feet, all our worries and concerns. I love you God. I know...
Replies
6
Views
243
Brothers and sisters please stand in the Gap with me in prayer that I pass my housing assessment tomorrow father God please hear your humble servant I ask you in Jesus Christ name according to your word you promise my God shall supply all of my needs according to riches and Glory by Christ...
Replies
8
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom