Please pray for my ### and ###! Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
heavenly father i surrender this prayer request at your feet.. please hear the prayer father let your name be glorified  lord.. in jesus name i pray..

amen
 
Lord you sent forth your word and healed our diseases. Exodus 15:26. I declare healing and restoration upon your skin and liver in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God the subcutaneous fluid iv for my cat ### went great!!! We had a little bit of leakage but overall it seems to have worked. God is great!!! And thankyou to all who are praying for us everyday. God bless you!!! In Jesus name I thankyou all of you and praise God...in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
317
I got approved from another dealership for a cpo car but its basically brand new, for prime interest rate!! God is good! I thank jesus with all my heart and right now my only prayer is to help me to thank you lord in everything small and big!!
Replies
10
Views
181
I got my visa today 🥹🥹thanks you Jesus thank you everyone who prayed for meee ...I'm grateful that I found this page ...you guys are doing a great job ...praise the lord all glory belongs to him🫂❤️‍🩹
Replies
9
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,795
Messages
16,803,621
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom