2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

C
  • Locked
please join me in prayer as i pray for my student visa appeal. pray that whoever is in charge comes to a decision soon and pray with me that the authorities decide to overturn their earlier refusal and decide to grant me the visa.
Replies
4
Views
177
Cathy3
C
B
  • Locked
Please pray for my marriage. Pray that God turn my husband's heart toward me and home. Pray that the counselor he sees will really "counsel" with him and give him Godly advice instead of just agreeing with everything he says. He says he goes to sessions and just talks "happy talk" and doesn't...
Replies
2
Views
93
C
  • Locked
She wants a divorce, she texted it to me while I'm at work. I work with cranes, up heights and around electrical and heavy machinery. I went home early after I showed the text to my coworker. I am not in the frame to work safely. I had to read it twice to comprehend it all. I am not doing well...
Replies
9
Views
178
J
  • Locked
Bless my Family with love and understanding. I pray that God will ease their heart ache and pain. Jesus will take over. Please let my ### and her kids open their eyes to the truth and believe that the Lord will make things right..........
Replies
2
Views
115
  • Locked
Please pray that God protect my ### yr old son from evil acts and that God my heal his broken spirit, and that he may to come back to Jesus.
Replies
6
Views
147
B
  • Locked
I am in need of a miracle. If you could simply just pray that I get the miracle I've been in need of I would appreciate it.
Replies
2
Views
108
  • Locked
LORD, I LIFT UP OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES BEFORE YOU. I PRAY FOR OUR MEMBERS OF CHURCHES. GRANT US THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND REVELATION. LET OUR WILL BECOME THE SAME AS YOUR WILL. ALLOW OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES TO HAVE THE SPIRITUAL HEALING THAT WE NEED. GRANT EACH MINISTRY WISDOM AND FAVOR...
Replies
2
Views
122
B
  • Locked
Lord Jesus provide for me financially so that I may pay my school fee, Lord am also knocking, seeking and asking for Your Divine favour to my family and ### through this valentine. Amen
Replies
4
Views
140
B
  • Locked
Lord God I thank You for all I'm going through whether good or bad, God You are wonderful I will always praise Your wonderful Name. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
132
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better. Also, a job. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
149
Back
Top Bottom