2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that God will continue to make my daughter, wise in her life choices. I noticed an enormous improvement in her circumstances and behavior after I posted my prayer request on here. Thank you Heavenly Father for helping us. Please God, I ask that my girl will put her unborn child's...
Replies
4
Views
112
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband ### now in his interview. He has been for so many interviews recently without any success and he is trying so hard, please Lord Jesus, let him have a chance. Please be with him and help him to say the right things. Lord Jesus thank you for everything you do - you...
Replies
4
Views
109
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for medical insurance coverage for a family member's 3D CRT radiation treatment for breast cancer, which is unaffordable without insurance.
Replies
2
Views
106
?
  • Locked
Today I am thankful for God and all of his blessings, and I am thankful for him being here with me, listening to my prayers and then answering my prayers. I pray today for my husband, he is on medicine to get rid of a cough, and he's coughed so much, it is hurting his chest. I pray the medicine...
Replies
2
Views
111
  • Locked
Prayer Group to attend locally at a reasonable time of day, not after dark.
Replies
4
Views
98
  • Locked
Protection for my marriage for I have sinned, bind Satan's attacks and cover us with protection. I am trying to restore my relationship with God.
Replies
2
Views
57
  • Locked
good morning everyone ijust want you all to agree with me prayer am doing my ### this June I want to pray for knowledge and understanding pray that I get all ones in my exam in the name of Jesus
Replies
5
Views
99
  • Locked
Please pray for me I visited my doctor two weeks ago and he said that I have fibroi I do not want to do the surgery I am almost age ###. pleae pray that God can work a miracle on my life.
Replies
6
Views
77
  • Locked
I pray to You today God in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ, through the promise of His name and His word that You would answer me, for a sign that I will make enough money to leave this situation that makes me unhappy, in which I have been abused and mistreated. Lord, my soul is suffering, and...
Replies
6
Views
90
  • Locked
Please pray for me that I get the best job that God has in store for me. God bless,
Replies
6
Views
78
Back
Top Bottom