2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

N
  • Locked
help me pray that I may be healed of my headache, am on medication and trusting that God will heal me. I pray in Jesus' mighty name
Replies
3
Views
98
  • Locked
please pray that my interview today goes better than expected and that I get the best position possible. Thankyou and God bless you even as you read my request!
Replies
5
Views
115
B
  • Locked
Please pray for God to win the hearts of this nation (###) back to Himself. We were asked to pray this prayer two years ago around the coast of ###, starting from ### and to ### and thru ### and back to ### which lasted 7 days. Join us in prayer. Baba ###
Replies
5
Views
122
G
  • Locked
please join me to pray for my son who will be ### in five months, please pray that he opens his mouth and begin to talk and respond to conversation fluently. Thanks
Replies
7
Views
181
  • Locked
Heavenly Father I pray for my ### quick recovery. Give him strong mind and healthy body. I pray for his illness will be gone and make his body becoming strong. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
6
Views
146
  • Locked
Please help me pray for the PROTECTION & RESTORATION of my marriage. We are currently separated, but are really good friends. I'm growing very tired battling to save my marriage. My wife has ended the relationship with the other man, but he still keeps contacting her and supposedly are just...
Replies
4
Views
132
  • Locked
Today my dad is going in for an operation for liver cancer...please say a prayer all goes well..
Replies
9
Views
167
  • Locked
help me pray for my Country ###..pray for political peace, we have lost lots of lives this past week only in accidents, in murders (political or not) pray that whatever evil seat that is operating be unseated by fire and by the thundering of God! pray that every unrepentant enemy shall sleep and...
Replies
4
Views
97
  • Locked
Please pray for a miracle in my finance, I just received a text today telling me that my account was handed over for collection. Please help me to get the loan I applied for and pay off all the small outstanding debts and start my business successfully. I do not want my name to be dirty as in...
Replies
3
Views
82
  • Locked
Please pray for me. Pray that I am free from evil influence and evil thoughts. Pray that I am no longer bound by the psychic reading. Pray that I meet my true love this year! And our relationship is instant. Pray that I am married within a year! Lord thank you for all the prayers for me, thank...
Replies
3
Views
89
Back
Top Bottom