2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I NEED PRAYER FOR HEALING I SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION AND EAR PROBLEMS I FEEL SUICIDAL QUITE OFTEN Please reach out to a mental health professional or a crisis hotline for immediate support.
Replies
17
Views
306
  • Locked
Please pray for The Holy Spirit to intercede for ### to have a Damascus Road Experience at his desk today...Father soften his heart with your word concerning his return home. To his family Break the back of depression Lord...Lead my ### husband home. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
116
  • Locked
Dear people of God who pray day and night we ask this day to pray for the tornado and its victims that suffer shocks and they tremble for no reason. Please Jesus protect all your children who are in the path of the tornado. Please run to the basement quick if you see cows flying along with cars...
Replies
5
Views
124
  • Locked
I still need prayers for my son ###. He is very ill and needs all the help from everyone that he can get. He is home from Hospital, but having a hard time trying to work. He has lost ### lbs.
Replies
5
Views
159
  • Locked
I need desperately a prayer for Peace and Prosperity, issues that are non-existing in my life due to demonic forces, satanic influences and yokes that need to be destroyed on my life, distracting the spirit of Peace, Prosperity and my service for God.
Replies
4
Views
176
  • Locked
I need God's intervention in my life in the name of Jesus. Please pray that my mom understands me when I am going to give her the message that I am about to give her.
Replies
2
Views
186
S
  • Locked
### and ### are my nephews do pray so that they can believe in Christ and have faith that whatever they want he will give them also pray for their studies as they do not study properly and they also have failed in their exams
Replies
2
Views
103
  • Locked
Please pray for healing for ### and my ###. In Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
2
Views
117
  • Locked
I feel like my husband and I are only roommates.
Replies
3
Views
74
B
  • Locked
Dear friends, I pray that a project I've been working on for a while now can help distraught individuals like me in need of prayer can see the light. You can see my project at: wikiPray.org. I would welcome any thoughts and suggestions.
Replies
3
Views
111
Back
Top Bottom