I NEED PRAYER FOR HEALING I SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I NEED PRAYER FOR HEALING I SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION AND EAR PROBLEMS I FEEL SUICIDAL QUITE OFTEN

Please reach out to a mental health professional or a crisis hotline for immediate support.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
tell the devil that he is a liar! listen he only comes to steal kill and destroy...and now he is trying to pull you in,don't let him! stay strong because God loves you,he loves u too much to let u fall into the devil's trap! so get up and dust yourself and look to the cross in Jesus' name! Jesus died for you already you don't have to do it for yourself..and he had a big purpose and plan for your life.
 
believe in God remember 1 thing if you suicide you will not go to heaven.. I will pray for you in Jesus' name

Amen
 
May your request be answered quickly, and that you feel much better soon.....I am having bouts with this too so we will pray for each other!
 
Oh God of Elija, God of Daniel, God of Bishop ating you are the God who answers to prayers you say ask and it shall be given to you please a humble person have asked you to heal please wherever he is go and touch him/her in Jesus name (AMEN..THERE WILL BE JOY 4 YOU

Oh God of Elija, God of Daniel, God of Bishop ating you are the God who answers to prayers you say ask and it shall be given to you please a humble person have asked you to heal please wherever he is go and touch him/her in Jesus name (AMEN..THERE WILL BE JOY 4 YOU
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I suffer from severe anxiety and depression, and lost my job of 19 years due to a nervous breakdown. I will be receiving eight hundred dollars monthly that will cover rent, but need a job to cover other expenses. Please pray that I find a job that will help me get by until...
Replies
6
Views
340
I am a ### year old young man who has been sick for ### years. Please pray for me, I want to be free from this pain.
Replies
9
Views
517
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,761
Messages
16,803,363
Members
650,275
Latest member
Dwuynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom