2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
dear prayer warriors please pray for my dog ###.. he is not eating for the past ### days.. am so upset..let him feel hungry in Jesus name... please pray for him.. nothing should happen to him
Replies
4
Views
92
L
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I bow down and thank you for your blessings you gave generously in my life. In the tough time, you have given me supports through family, friends and strong believers here on this site. I am sorry that I was so overwhelmed with difficulties and failed to see through all till now...
Replies
3
Views
90
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing from depression, seeking positivity, and overcoming past burdens. The individual desires happiness, love, and the ability to spread happiness and love. They express feelings of rejection and guilt related to their depression and seek help in...
Replies
8
Views
256
  • Locked
God please help me I should not fall in any trouble because ### did not get the account opening forms please God somehow they should get the forms and I should be out of this problem please God help me AMEN
Replies
3
Views
75
J
  • Locked
Please pray that I find a job with benefits soon. Lord, I know you hear my request and will answer me for this I thank you.
Replies
5
Views
89
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for all you do for me and my family. Teach me your way. Forgive my sins. Teach me forgiveness. Give me faith. Bless those who pray for me and my family. It truly helps. Bless those who come to you in prayer. Your will not...
Replies
4
Views
97
  • Locked
LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST, please deliver my daughter from all of her sins, troubles and sorrows in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
108
S
  • Locked
Father You are the only one that I can talk to. I pray to you hold tight my hand to walk with me for my difficult situation, I believe you will give me away out. I believe you will let me see your light you will bless me. I know GOD will make my way smooth. Lord you are my savior to save and...
Replies
7
Views
136
V
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I am being lied on, talked about, used, abused, mistreated, misunderstood, lied on. I know God says it's supposed to happen, but it hurts so bad. Please pray that God will arise and fight for me, please, it's too much. I am also being betrayed by those closest to me. Under...
Replies
7
Views
207
V
  • Locked
I was in a car accident last year the man who hit my sister and I didn't have insurance. I got behind on my bills my sister and we are in great debt. My sister had insurance that will cover us and all expenses. Please pray for God's favor.
Replies
4
Views
138
Back
Top Bottom