Father You are the only one that I can talk ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter start
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

start

Guest
Father

You are the only one that I can talk to.

I pray to you hold tight my hand to walk with me for my difficult situation, I believe you will give me away out. I believe you will let me see your light you will bless me. I know GOD will make my way smooth.

Lord you are my savior to save and bless my life. Everything is in your hand, help me clear out every problem of my life. Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Amen, Amen. Lord please bring peace to know that You are in control and that You are always with us!
 
Praying Isaiah 41:10  "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Hebrews 13:5  "Let your character or
moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice,
lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your
present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [i will] not, [i will] not, [i will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]"

Psalm 107:6  "Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress."

Psalm 40:13  "Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me! O Lord, make haste to help me!"

2 Peter 2:9  "Then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials, and to keep the
unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgment,..."

Psalm 50:15  "And call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.â€

Isaiah 43:18-19  "Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert."

Psalm 91:1-16  "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord,
“My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.†For he will
deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find
refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the
terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, ..."

Psalm 27:1  "Of David. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"

1 Peter 2:9  "But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people
for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him
who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light."

Praising God for his tender mercies and lovingkindness, in Jesus' name.  Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have lots of emotional burden but seems no one wants to listen, pray that God will send the right person to listen and we can discuss about the solutions. In Jesus' name. AMEN
Replies
6
Views
243
Not surprised that my brother in Christ is the ONLY ONE who has done what he has done. O Father in heaven, in the power of the Holy Ghost, and in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ continue to bless my brother with what You have given unto him. He indeed is a chosen one. May he use his platform...
Replies
8
Views
190
It’s written that all things are possible. If all things are possible why do people pray as if people are already dead over people that still have breath in their body. It’s not that I believe I can stop God’s will, because I know I can’t, although a person may be down God still has the power...
Replies
8
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom