LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST, please deliver my ### from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSGSrinivas

Humble Prayer Partner
LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST, please deliver my daughter from all of her sins, troubles and sorrows in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
heavenly father i surrender this prayer request at ### feet please hear the prayer and answer according to your will and perfect timing
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please deliver us from the devil in every way. Praises to you, Lord Jesus Christ. Please deliver us from the devil. All glory and honour is your Lord of Lords, King of Kings, please destroy the works of the devil. Be glorified, all glory and honour and praises to you, most High Lord Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
158
Dear Jesus situation is not over and not good. I took a break to pray and meditate with Christ so I don't act in an unchristian way. Temper my words and that act out but don't react their. I love you God with all my heart and soul. I love you God I love you Jesus In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
9
Views
275
Please God come and deliver my ### from drinking alcohol he is constantly confused and controlling me with money stop his nonsense and deliver him from this constant suffering. Come Jesus come please!
Replies
11
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom