2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Tomorrow my house construction will start, please pray for a peaceful, lovely home and also for my son ### who is attending 12th CBSE exam this year. Please pray for his future.
Replies
6
Views
124
L
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a miracle to unite two individuals in holy matrimony and for one to speak to the other.
Replies
4
Views
98
  • Locked
Please pray for God to heal my pain in the situation with ###, and to let his will be done concerning ### and ###. I ask you to pray for God to send me a faithful and loving mate. Thank You, ###
Replies
6
Views
132
  • Locked
Heavenly father let the words of my mouth be accepted in thy sight my lord my strength & my redeamer. Father please deliver ### from her life of sin? Change her in a mighty way, May all the evil that she has commited against me come to a soon end! Bring my daughter in my arms dear Lord. Allow...
Replies
6
Views
112
  • Locked
dear prayer warriors please pray for me.. i need many many prayers in my life. it's now ### months I had my surgery, my mother said it's been ### months now, no signs of you becoming pregnant. please pray for me so that I become pregnant in the name of Jesus and Lord, please don't make me...
Replies
3
Views
120
  • Locked
Praise Jesus. Thank you Lord. I love God and so does my ###. She finishes her clinical hours for school today and I pray she will be blessed. Lord forgive me for my sins. Have mercy on me. Let me love others with your love shining through me. I will keep my eyes on you Lord. Many of you have...
Replies
9
Views
316
S
  • Locked
Dear God, I thank you for the gift of life, I pray for my purpose of being in this world to come to pass and I also pray for a life partner, good job, and for reunion between my son and I. Finally, I pray for your grace, understanding, direction to come close to you so I can serve you for...
Replies
4
Views
93
  • Locked
I have been unemployed since April 2012 and have been looking for work temporarily and permanently. The industry I have been working in is now requiring a Bachelors Degree to do the work I've been doing for over 15 years. I have gotten no, no and more nos, which surprisingly has built my faith...
Replies
6
Views
189
  • Locked
I've prayed & prayed for a positive change in my life, but so far nothing has changed. Please pray God hears my prayers & helps me through the tough times I'm going through.
Replies
3
Views
91
C
  • Locked
Please pray that my heart will be changed. Pray that I will not want to lie or be deceitfully anymore. Pray that my thoughts will change and my tongue will be tamed. I’m afraid that God will give up on me because my heart is evil and wicked. Lord change my “want to”. The Bible says that what is...
Replies
4
Views
91
Back
Top Bottom