2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray to you, O Lord of mercy, I hear my prayer and let my cry come on to ###, am a sinner, please hear my prayers, please O Lord, give a job and a good husband, please if anybody can see vision help me to pray and see my problems cause this is much for me.
Replies
5
Views
90
  • Locked
I pray to you, O Lord of mercy, I hear my prayer and let my cry come on to ###, am a sinner, please hear my prayers, please O Lord, give a job and a good husband, please if anybody can see vision help me to pray and see my problems cause this is much for me.
Replies
2
Views
119
  • Locked
My boyfriend needs to find employment very soon. His unemployment is quickly running out. Pray that God allows him to continue to be able to collect unemployment until God leads him to the exact job that God has chosen specifically for him....He also has another situation he is going through and...
Replies
6
Views
125
D
  • Locked
I want to ask for a special prayer for a friend of my sister's. Her name is ### and she is on the way to the hospital right now with a brain tumor, I believe. Thank you for the prayers.
Replies
6
Views
132
S
  • Locked
Dear God, I thank you for the gift of life, I pray for my purpose in life come to pass in my life... I pray for life partner, for a good job and reunion between my son and I. I pray for your grace upon my life. Help me Lord to leave a righteous life and serve you for the rest of my...
Replies
5
Views
113
  • Locked
Father God, I come before you today with praise, honor, and glory. You are my All. I just don't know where I would be without you Lord. I thank you for all you have done in my life and I thank you for what you are doing and what you will do in the future. I believe in your word and your...
Replies
4
Views
372
C
  • Locked
Jesus cover me & what is mine in your Holy protection. Blessed Virgin Mary pray for me.
Replies
6
Views
112
  • Locked
I met this guy about a year ago; we were only acquaintances through other mutual friends, but he contacted me in Oct and wanted to see me. He said he had liked me a lot. We hit it off great. I had been through many heartaches before he came along; he was so perfect and caring until 2 days after...
Replies
7
Views
146
C
  • Locked
In Jesus name I ask that what ### owes me I will receive very soon. I ask for the confidence in Christ He hears my pleas & The Blessed Virgin Mary to pray for me. I ask my guardian angel to help this come to pass. Amen
Replies
7
Views
105
  • Locked
dear prayer warriors please pray for my dog ###.. he is not eating for the past ### days.. am so upset..let him feel hungry in Jesus name... please pray for him.. nothing should happen to him
Replies
9
Views
295
Back
Top Bottom