2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

E
  • Locked
Heavenly Father in Jesus Name. I lift up my flight to Florida to see my parents on Saturday ### and pray that the weather will not hinder my flight. I am praying for no snow or storms that would cancel my flight. I am thanking you in advance for your hand and help with this situation. In Jesus...
Replies
4
Views
97
B
  • Locked
Please pray for my ###. He needs prayer for his ongoing court case. Lord, I know he is a good man and there is no impossible in YOU. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
54
C
  • Locked
Dear God please save my daughter ###’s soul, guiding her to seek your forgiveness and salvation through your son Christ Jesus. Please protect ### from all forms of harm, danger, evil and negativity, and heal her physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. I ask that your Holy Spirit...
Replies
9
Views
214
I
  • Locked
I need a power of protection/curse breaking prayer to be placed upon myself and my family. We are in a spiritual warfare. My family and I have been going through tremendous turmoil and hardship. Last year, my son committed murder and now his father has committed bank robbery within the same...
Replies
9
Views
219
B
  • Locked
Thank You Lord for answering my prayer that me and my ### were able to talk after 20 days. I hope this is a start of a new beginning again in our relationship after the fight. Please pray for us that whatever conflicts that come into our relationship. In God's glory we will overcome all obstacles.
Replies
4
Views
92
  • Locked
Please pray that I get this car to get me to and from work please Lord thank u
Replies
3
Views
75
P
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. She had breast cancer, went through chemo and radiation. Went for pet scan and 2 spots showed up on her liver. Please pray for her healing. Thank You God Bless
Replies
6
Views
367
  • Locked
please pray for ###, ### mom just died and sorrow is big please pray for ###
Replies
5
Views
78
  • Locked
Tomorrow I want to attend for interview in ###, please pray for me to get job in God's will.
Replies
6
Views
138
B
  • Locked
please pray with me that God's will be done in my life. I'm still without my own place staying with a friend my church headquarters has no members I'm there every Sunday praying for restoration as and my boyfriend is still praying to Allah.
Replies
4
Views
128
Back
Top Bottom