2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I need prayers today. I'm lonely and I'm hurting more than anyone can imagine. Please pray for ### and keep ### in all your prayers, Thanks, ###
Replies
4
Views
122
  • Locked
My heart is hurting so bad today and I need immediate prayer over my broken friendship. I feel used, betrayed, and manipulated. I am unable to eat, drink, or think due to my friend sending me a text to end our 15 year friendship again. Please pray over my broken friendship with ###. I pray that...
Replies
8
Views
195
P
  • Locked
Please pray for ###, for a job with benefits in the ### and ### that God opens up the door. Pray against discouragement.
Replies
4
Views
91
  • Locked
Pray for contentment and blessings in my current job and favor and a door open to a new better job and career path where I am confident, successful, satisfied, paid more and doing something I love! Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
183
A
  • Locked
Please pray for my family. Please pray that everything will be alright and Please pray that my income refund check will be here this week and that we will be ok. Please pray that the check gets here soon so we can fix our car and take care of our children please pray for my family we need this...
Replies
5
Views
153
M
  • Locked
We have received news about our court case and really need prayers and peace. The enemy is working hard but I truly believe goodness will prevail. Please pray for our fears to be taken away and for all charges be dropped. They keep saying it can't happen but I serve a supernatural God and know...
Replies
4
Views
123
  • Locked
Dear Lord I pray for continued blessings in my business. I pray for new clients to fill my office. I pray that Lord may bless my hands with His healing touch so I can pass this along to my clients. I pray that He may bless me with the energy and ability to accommodate these new clients into my...
Replies
4
Views
145
  • Locked
I would like for everyone to pray for me and my husband. I have been unemployed for ### yrs and I'm desperately seeking work. I've been on several interviews but no call back. Please Lord help me to be more confident in myself during the interviews not be so shy that the interviewer will see...
Replies
5
Views
190
  • Locked
praise report our dear Lord Jesus healed my leg the blood clots are gone. thanking Jesus and giving him the praise and the glory. thank you very much for your prayers. keep the faith and keep looking up too Jesus.
Replies
5
Views
115
  • Locked
Pray for my cousin son ###, who possessed by some evil spirit.
Replies
4
Views
148
Back
Top Bottom