Please pray for ### family. Please pray that everything ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter annextl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

annextl

Guest
Please pray for my family. Please pray that everything will be alright and Please pray that my income refund check will be here this week and that we will be ok. Please pray that the check gets here soon so we can fix our car and take care of our children please pray for my family we need this so badly I don't know what we will do without this money please pray that the check is here this week please pray for me and my children God bless you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I’m feeling deeply overwhelmed right now and would so appreciate your prayers. I’m carrying a huge amount of stress on multiple fronts and am physically and emotionally exhausted. Please pray for: Our Home Search: Guidance and peace as we navigate finding a safe, manageable, and...
Replies
12
Views
201
Please pray that everything in my life starts to improve, I’m at the lowest I have been in a long time. I work long shifts every day, just to come home to a girl who I prayed and prayed for to get rid of if she’s not the one, she’s still here but I don’t feel like she really cares or loves me...
Replies
10
Views
344
I pray for everything!! to be fine I also pray for pet adoption JESUS be kind JESUS you know all the details Messiah nothing is big for you. YOU are the KING OF KINGS with flaming eyes I thank you my LORD for everything great ahead of time and my friends here in JESUS name amen
Replies
8
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,761
Messages
16,803,363
Members
650,275
Latest member
Dwuynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom