Pray for my cousin son ###, who possessed by ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Evil demon possessed satanic people are constantly cursing my marriage to ###. Jesus put ### and I together and the devil doesn't like it. So the devil constantly sends wicked demon possessed evil satanic people to constantly curse our marriage. Please pray for Jesus to bless our marriage. He...
Replies
7
Views
169
Pray for the evil, arrogant, mean, jealous, nosey and troublesome Filipino madwoman ### to stop wrongfully stalking or harassing her neighbors in ### by continuously bothering them on their side of the property they share in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
146
Please pray for Jesus to deliver me from satanic demon possessed people who are relentlessly harassing to no end. They are arrogant and extremely prideful also. They deliberately to ruin everything good in my life. I want them out of my life FOREVER. They can't be saved. Please pray for them to...
Replies
7
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom