Pray for contentment and blessings in my current job ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXPrayerwarrior

Faithful Servant
Pray for contentment and blessings in my current job and favor and a door open to a new better job and career path where I am confident, successful, satisfied, paid more and doing something I love! Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
154
Prayer request that my current job will be kept and project will be extended till ### Dec as per original contract with the company and that the company will fulfill the contract terms instead of coming up with violating the contractual terms to dismiss me or terminate the contract due to the...
Replies
5
Views
226
I am worried sick, and concerned about my current NEW role, I've waited so long for. Please pray for my peace of mind, troubled heart and keeping my job. Thank you so very much.
Replies
7
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom