Heavenly Father in Jesus Name. I lift up my ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ek23curlygirl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ek23curlygirl

Guest
Heavenly Father in Jesus Name.

I lift up my flight to Florida to see my parents on Saturday ### and pray that the weather will not hinder my flight. I am praying for no snow or storms that would cancel my flight. I am thanking you in advance for your hand and help with this situation. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come to you full of overwhelming sorrow and anguish; my heart is heavy, my weight is great. I echo Psalm 59 of David for it feels my enemies are constantly after me. Enemies closer to home than I ever imagined. How long will they be after me? How long will unjustified conversations...
Replies
11
Views
168
Lord Jesus, I lift up the appointment letter that I am waiting for. I ask for Your favor to rest upon my application, as You promised to establish the work of my hands. I speak to the hearts of those in authority to make a swift decision in my favor. Break every barrier that has caused this...
Replies
5
Views
266
Father God I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth my Lord and my savior the only way to the father and I bow down before you Lord I am asking you this day to bring about a turnaround on this last day of 2026 I am declaring will be the best day of the whole year of 2025 and...
Replies
6
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom