Thank You Lord for answering my prayer that ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter benbrenn127
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

benbrenn127

Guest
Thank You Lord for answering my prayer that me and my ### were able to talk after 20 days. I hope this is a start of a new beginning again in our relationship after the fight. Please pray for us that whatever conflicts that come into our relationship. In God's glory we will overcome all obstacles.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
225
Lord Jesus, I want to take a moment today, not to ask for anything but to thank you for everything. Thank you for answering my prayer and for the fact the ### and ### are talking once again. Lord God, thank you for answering my prayer at the right time. Amen
Replies
10
Views
517
May the sacred heart of Jesus be adored glorified and loved preserved throughout the world now and forever sacred heart of Jesus pray for us St Jude work of miracles pray for us St Jude help of the hopeless pray for us this prayer should be said 9 times a day for 9 days
Replies
8
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom