Tomorrow I want to attend for interview in ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
may the heavenly father grant you according to his will and perfect timing in jesus name i pray

amen
 
Father, I pray that ### is prepared and the words of her mouth are in sync with what the interviewers want to hear. I pray that ### states her skills and abilities in a confident way and that ### resonates in a positive way with them in the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer to reveal if I should attend the interviews and get the job offer with ### tomorrow ask Jesus to reveal it to me before going for the interview.
Replies
7
Views
407
Prayer to reveal if I should attend the interviews and get the job offer with ### tomorrow ask Jesus to reveal it to me before going for the interview as I attended interviews with other ### companies before and the previous was the same I do not know if this will be the same that they kicked me...
Replies
7
Views
233
Prayer request for Jesus to give me if I should attend the interview this Friday as it is face to face interview with a Christian hospital and it is f2f interview and normally for these f2f interview it is very hard to get a job offer. I will be spending my time and get nothing.
Replies
4
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom