I Need Urgent Miracle Lord.... Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkle

Account Closed
dear prayer warriors please pray for my dog ###.. he is not eating for the past ### days.. am so upset..let him feel hungry in Jesus name... please pray for him.. nothing should happen to him
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Thank you for your love and the pets you trust us with. Thank you for this sweet dog named ###! Lord, bless ### with an appetite. Lead this christian owner to the right food or medicine if that is needed for their beloved pet! I pray a hedge of protection around this dog ###. Heal anything that may need your healing touch.

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
default_bible.gif
default_cheer2.gif
default_hungry.gif


I come into agreement for ### to be well. Let him live a long, happy, healthy, loved, life. Let him eat well, rest well, and play hard. Protect him from all harm. Amen

And help his mommy and daddy be relaxed and at peace.

God Bless you all

I also come into agreement with all others in the world with similar prayer needs to be met. In Jesus name - amen
 
I pray for ### to feel hungry and to let his owners be at peace and that he feels their love and concern in Jesus name Amen!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need an urgent financial miracle. Please also pray that ### will stop threatening me or come to my house now. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
172
My son needs urgent prayers. He got up very tormented, restless, angry, rage, slamming the doors, lack of confidence to express his wants and needs, self-injuries, and screaming. Jesus, please remove the fear in my home right now. Jesus, I pray that You will saturate my son with calm, relax...
Replies
6
Views
227
My son has terrible spiritual attacks lately. Please pray for him. Jesus, teach my son to always have a calm, gentle, Godly manner to get what he wants and needs. I rebuke all tormented spirits, fears, and negative behaviors to express flee gently forever in Jesus' name. My son got up from a...
Replies
12
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom