2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for me I have an online college class I contacted the teacher and she said that the class is going to be a challenge or I should withdraw for the class. I leave high school ### blocks early and I really like leaving early but I don't want to stay in the class and receive an F on my...
Replies
4
Views
122
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me as I deal with ongoing health concerns. I am so grateful for the prayers that I am receiving from everyone. I know that the Lord is the greatest physician, and that he is the divine healer. Please pray for future testing and healing, forgiveness and mercy in Jesus'...
Replies
5
Views
88
P
  • Locked
Please pray for me as I go into Lent. I am feeling really lazy at work. I haven't had a real vacation in so long. I do not have a girl friend. I do not make enough money. I feel too shy to ask someone for prayers. I am fascinated with our Blessed Mother, maybe you can help me pray to her.
Replies
4
Views
64
  • Locked
I pray my husband would stop his affair and come back to our family. I pray that the Lord would convict his heart and mind. I pray for a miracle in our marriage. I pray for the Lord to restore our marriage and create a new man of my husband.
Replies
12
Views
990
  • Locked
please pray that I stop feeling guilty for being depressed and weak and not able to get better and for being alone
Replies
14
Views
291
  • Locked
I would like God to intervene for our family and give us strength to endure our trials and have a vindication. May the Spirit have his way in us and convict us to read the Bible and pray. I need prayer for the whole ### and ### family tree to get salvation, deliverance, healing, signs, wonders...
Replies
6
Views
149
  • Locked
everyone please take a moment to pray for the deceased victim's soul to rest in peace. her name is ### from ###, ###. please pray for her poor family to survive this disaster and that the perpetrator gets deserved punishment.
Replies
3
Views
114
  • Locked
Please keep me in your prayers I have hope and faith that I will be restored to my health but I'm so young I don't know how to deal with everything I have God and only God. This morning I read the book of Job which helped me see life in a new perspective.
Replies
7
Views
177
  • Locked
please pray that my ex boyfriend ### gives me another chance because he left me because I was too depressed, or that I can be able to stop feeling guilty and bad for what happened and forget the past, I wish that God would make happen some miracle that makes me better about all this, other...
Replies
7
Views
236
E
  • Locked
Lord I pray that I will stay steadfast and faithful as I wait for you to send my husband into my life. I know he is out there and that you will send him soon.
Replies
4
Views
93
Back
Top Bottom