I would like God to intervene for our family ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyface

Humble Prayer Partner
I would like God to intervene for our family and give us strength to endure our trials and have a vindication. May the Spirit have his way in us and convict us to read the Bible and pray. I need prayer for the whole ### and ### family tree to get salvation, deliverance, healing, signs, wonders, gifts, miracles, revelations, wellbeing, peace of mind, hope, joy, love, freedom, financial relief, jubilance, recovery, victory over all power of the enemy. I would like special prayer that Satan won't be able to magnify himself against my brother trying to break him—instead may those who are magnifying and exalt themselves over ### fall and be disgraced, humiliated, and exposed. I say this because another man took away ###'s wife and she wasn't watching ### and her daughter and she got run over. Satan is really attacking ###'s family. May all Satan's darts boomerang back to where they come from. May his wife feel shame instead of pride and false happiness and may she not succeed at making ### commit suicide. Instead, may ###'s enemy be utterly confounded with disgrace, humiliation, and shame and may they not succeed in life anymore. ### can't even go back to work as he is so worried about his kids and his job is way up north to leave his family for months at a time and this guy is ruining ###'s self-esteem, feeling of safety, job, happiness—may this guy, ###, not succeed at trying to hurt ### and his kids. May ### experience utter defeat as soon as possible so that when ### has to go back to work, he doesn't have to feel defeated and beaten. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
God says in his word to cast your burdens unto Jesus for he cares for you. Jesus will see you through every storm you face.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, here I am today, I humble myself before your throne, and I surrender all to you. I come before you as a sinner and I ask for your forgiveness for the sins I've done, knowing and unknowingly. Please Lord, come and fight for me. I've experienced a lot of injustice in my life, borrowing a...
Replies
6
Views
111
Everything that comes up against him that try to prevent him from succeeding, pray for him financially for him to retain what he is taught for good, people to come in his life for every aspect of his life in every way that he will be bless, thank you for your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
201
I’ve been recently really sick having all my lymph nodes swelling into my primary care, doctor and emergency room they’ve done scans imaging and a lot of blood work and they have found no infection so it’s leading them to believe that it’s cancer. I just asked that you would pray for me in Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom