2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that God will forgive me and grant mercy and grace.....to all that ask. I am in terrible need of all, and so appreciate your continuation of prayer. I feel that I have done something so terrible in my past that God is mad at me. I am wanting a relationship with Him, and I am just...
Replies
9
Views
142
  • Locked
I'am very tempted to speak to the one I love. I don't know if it's a good idea though. I need answers. Oh Lord, help me.
Replies
4
Views
135
T
  • Locked
Please pray during this Lent that the Lord forgive me for jeopardizing my family’s financial security through my selfishness, arrogance, greed, and impatience. I am so very sorry and I will never let it happen again. And please pray that He bless me quickly with the financial relief I need to...
Replies
5
Views
115
S
  • Locked
Lord, I am so lonely. My friends walked away because of hardships in their lives. I have always been there for my friends and now I need them and nobody is there for me. Help Me Jesus!
Replies
8
Views
137
Z
  • Locked
I would just like to thank you God for everything you have done in my life, for everything you are doing in my life and for everything that you plan on doing in my future. Often I bombard you with requests I just want to thank you Lord for never leaving me and never forsaking me. Thank you for...
Replies
6
Views
160
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me. I am tired and scared. Feeling alone and deserted. I know that God has not left me and will never leave me. I know that he is always there with me. I am trying to be brave and strong and continue to pray for the miracles I need. Please continue to pray for future...
Replies
6
Views
131
  • Locked
Lord I pray for a miracle for my youngest daughter she has lost her apartment and now have to let her two little boys be with the dad until she can find a new place to stay and she is pregnant again. Lord I pray that she find shelter so her and her children will not be homeless for long. I know...
Replies
5
Views
93
  • Locked
I would like prayer that when ### or other people exalt themselves over me competing with me, bragging in order to belittle me, assaulting me by showing me their breasts and touching me when I am sleeping that because they did these things, they have heaped coals of fire on their own heads and...
Replies
6
Views
149
M
  • Locked
Please pray for our fundraising in ### for a Non profit, my preaching and my visit to ancient Christian places in ### ..we are low on finances Thanks and God bless!
Replies
4
Views
80
  • Locked
Please pray for me hard because I will be going to the doctor to see my results of my blood test and urine test regarding my thyroid. Please pray I won't be diabetic or have any major abnormalities with the blood and urine test, Also pray that I would have a solution for my enlarged eyes too...
Replies
4
Views
106
Back
Top Bottom