Praise Him

  • Thread starter Thread starter ziti
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ziti

Guest
I would just like to thank you God for everything you have done in my life, for everything you are doing in my life and for everything that you plan on doing in my future. Often I bombard you with requests I just want to thank you Lord for never leaving me and never forsaking me. Thank you for my blessings and thank you for my family's blessing. You are truly amazing and I thank you with my whole heart. Thank you Lord Jesus. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙌 "Praise to The Lord, The Almighty, The King of Creation / O my soul praise Him for He is my health and salvation" -- Thanks to Father for Christ -- Father in Heaven, we enter Your gates with thanksgiving to You for both sending Jesus into the world to save sinners, 1 Tim 1:15, and opening our...
Replies
7
Views
213
Father in Heaven, we enter Your gates with thanksgiving to You for both sending Jesus into the world to save sinners, 1 Tim 1:15, and opening our eyes so we can see He is Your Chosen and Anointed Messiah, Son of The Living God, Mt 16:17. Thank You for the fulfillment of so many prophecies from...
Replies
8
Views
202
Dear LORD we come before with a heart of thanksgiving, thanking you for your goodness, mercy, compassion and for your being. We praise and rejoice in your holy name this day, second and beyond time. May continue to walk with us in this season and season to come. Let all that have breath praise...
Replies
8
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,803
Messages
16,803,691
Members
650,311
Latest member
Kyrionorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom