Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvb

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray that God will forgive me and grant mercy and grace.....to all that ask.

I am in terrible need of all, and so appreciate your continuation of prayer. I feel that I have done something so terrible in my past that God is mad at me. I am wanting a relationship with Him, and I am just not feeling His spirit. Maybe He has withdrawn it, but I pray not. I haven't led the best life, but am praying He will forgive me. With all the different readings my mind is mixed up about lots. Please pray that I can have a renewed mind and spirit. Thank you all....
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Many people are going through what you go through. Don't let the devil lie to you that you are the only one going through confusion about your walk with God. God will see you through. Remember that as a believer you are a new creation, the old has gone and the new has come. In Christ, you are holy and blameless before God in love. Romans 8:1-2

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, for the law of the spirit in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin and death. Nothing can separate you from the love of God, in Christ Jesus your Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can not stand feeling this way such anxiety and feeling depressed Lord please help me I do not know what to do Lord I feel so awful help me Lord I watch and watch prayers on youtube I just what to hide and stay in bed all day Oh Lord help me please ..and Lord please till my hubby to not yell...
Replies
11
Views
412
Lord I am feeling real shaky and anxious I messeged my doctor that i needed something stronger to take and he whated to see me tuesday,,,I canceled it I just feel so anxious know and shaky help me Lord not feel shakey or so anxious thank you Lord..help me and healing for al of us for health...
Replies
10
Views
145
Hello, I am urgently in need of your prayers. I am suffering from ptosis. It has affected my eye terribly. If I look too long from the side I can feel the pain, that terrible eye strain. I am not just suffering physically but mentally too. I am going through a stressful phase in my life with...
Replies
9
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,803
Messages
16,803,691
Members
650,311
Latest member
Kyrionorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom