2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
please pray for my ### she has to go to her job and work with people who are coming against her because she loves the Lord please that God will fight for her and continue to bless her greatly in every way. thank you
Replies
4
Views
84
L
  • Locked
My daughter is being bullied by the same mean girl again. It had stopped but started again. She calls my daughter such mean names and makes fun of her and laughs at her. It makes me so sad. I can't take this anymore, I am so upset. I've spoken in the past to the bully's mom but the bully just...
Replies
7
Views
239
loves
L
  • Locked
Please pray about my and my husband's finances, and me getting a job.
Replies
4
Views
93
  • Locked
When I was preteen and growing up all the way to my college years, my two brothers took advantage of me. I did not have a great childhood because of that. I will turn ### my pastor misled me in the wrong direction because he was protecting my brothers. In ### I gave my life to Christ. I need...
Replies
2
Views
148
  • Locked
Hello everyone, thank you for praying on my behalf, my family's behalf and for my friend ###. I come to you again seeking prayer for the same people again including myself. I am seeking prayer for my career, health, my marriage that I desire and direction for seeking my Masters degree. I also...
Replies
4
Views
100
L
  • Locked
we our getting a lot off yellow vibes from these ### and a lot off green vibes that our in a negative overwelming hurtful and desetful pathes and that is not who we our. these ### has hurt us to the point we our not able to recover at these time. please pray for us things will change for a...
Replies
2
Views
96
  • Locked
The fibroids are broken and have fallen.
Replies
4
Views
94
C
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR A HEALTHY WEIGHT TOMORROW FOR ###. FOR ### WHO NOW HAS DIABETES. OUR DOCTOR APPOINTMENTS ARE ###. GOD BLESS ###
Replies
4
Views
85
  • Locked
MY HUSBAND HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER WOMEN. THERE'S WAS NO REASON ONLY THAT HE GOT CAUGHT UP IN SIN. WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR ### YEARS AND HE ACT LIKE HE DON['T EVEN KNOW ME OR RESPECT ME PLEASE IF I CAN GET TWO OR THREE IN JESUS TO AGREE WITH ME THAT NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST MY...
Replies
91
Views
2K
Back
Top Bottom